We are seeking a highly qualified and dedicated EMT or other medical professional to join our team as a volunteer Disaster Prevention Educator. The successful candidate will be responsible for giving presentations and conducting demonstrations on disaster prevention and safety to community groups, schools, and other organizations.
- Deliver presentations on disaster prevention and safety to a variety of audiences, including community groups, schools, and other organizations
- Conduct demonstrations and hands-on exercises to illustrate the importance of disaster preparedness
- Promote disaster prevention and safety within the community through outreach and engagement activities
- Maintain accurate records of presentations and engagement activities
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as an EMT, or other medical profession
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Knowledge of disaster prevention and safety best practices
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Commitment to community service and outreach
If you are a highly qualified and dedicated EMT or medical professional with a passion for disaster prevention and safety, we encourage you to apply for this exciting volunteer opportunity. Please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and interest in the position.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com