STOPPING DISASTER BEFORE IT HAPPENS
LAIT911 is a humanitarian wellness organization that provides resources to the public through community outreach, bringing awareness to the causes of and teaching how to mitigate the risk, impact, and threat of wildfires, home fires, and other natural disasters – along with providing resources for those currently or likely to be affected by a natural disaster.
|03-20-23 06:53 AM||Valley, Panorama City||Structure Fire||9010 N Tobias Ave|
|03-20-23 10:14 PM||Central, Westlake||Greater Alarm Structure Fire||1125 W 6th St|
|03-21-23 05:43 AM||Valley, North Hollywood||Structure Fire||11455 W Cumpston St|
|03-18-23 02:11 AM||Central, Montecito Heights||Water Rescue||55 Arroyo Seco|
|03-20-23 06:10 AM||Central, Westlake||Structure Fire||162 N Reno St|
|03-18-23 05:05 AM||Valley, Pacoima||Water Rescue||45 Pacoima Wash|
|03-21-23 02:10 AM||Central, Boyle Heights||Greater Alarm Structure Fire||436 S Boyle Ave|
EMERGENCY NOTIFICATIONS DELIVERED INSTANTLY TO YOUR PHONE
LAIT911 is compatible with any phone, even including an old-school Motorola flip phone. LAIT911 can send breaking incidents that have a high chance of affecting the public safety in your nearby area to your phone via Push Notification, SMS, or old-fashioned Phone Call. If you do have an internet-connected device, you can interact with the notification to learn more about the incident and stay informed with updates.
There is absolutely no cost to users to enable incident alerts for their home zip code.
OVER 1,000 NOTIFICATIONS SENT EVERY DAY
Get a collective look at the City of Los Angeles by interacting with our incident dashboard. Our integrated web portal combines multiple data sources to provide the public with pertinent information and updates on events that may impact community safety. This dashboard also allows you to access additional information on incidents, including pertinent public safety updates, and view the vast archive of past incidents.
PREVENTION THROUGH EDUCATION
HOW we help
LAIT911 offers assistance to anyone that is displaced by any disaster.
LAIT911 is partnered with other local non-profits to enhance its offering of direct assistance allowing us to offer those affected by disasters all the assistance they need or a warm referral to an organization that can help.
Just a handful of types of physical support we’re able to offer during a disaster or forced evacuation include:
- Loaned WiFi hotspot to stay connected during related utility outages
- Assistance in finding immediate lodging when your residence is uninhabitable
- Assistance in finding a warm meal or with replacing groceries
- Assistance in finding or purchasing “hold-you-over” belongings
- Assistance in finding affordable medical care, or pharmaceutical drug replacement
LAIT911 also assists with:
- Distributing Bottled Water, Light Snacks, and/or Care Packages
- Assisting at-risk individuals during voluntary or mandatory evacuations.
- Serving as a liaison providing individuals information on available resources, and updates on the impacting incident.
- Providing shelter and staging locations with internet access, and/or connected devices to restore communication
- Providing agency referrals for additional direct support needed
LAIT911 also offers expert-written eBook guides comprised of additional resources and additional topics relating to recovering after a disaster. Examples of our available catalog include:
- Step-by-Step Guide to Recovering After a Home Fire (COMING SOON)
- Dealing with Home Insurance During Wildfire Evacuations (COMING SOON)
- [View All Available Resource Guides] (COMING SOON)